PhD Candidate in geopgraphy, Laval University, Canada
Pierre-Louis Têtu holds a Master’s degree in geography from Laval University, Canada, where he is PhD candidate in geography. His PhD research focuses on the main factors determining Chinese firms’ strategies investing in the mining field in the Canadian Arctic. He is also a student member of the Quebec Center of Geopolitics Studies (Centre québécois d’études géopolitiques – CQEG).
– Canadian Arctic and climate change: geopolitics
– Chinese mining investment in the Canadian Arctic: geoeconomics
– Regional development of cruise tourism in the (Canadian) Arctic
– International security and economical issues
– AfPak and former Soviet Socialist Republics geopolitics
Page under construction